- Encourages thicker beard growth
- Hydrates and softens the beard hair
- Gives a healthy sheen to the beard
- Keeps the beard smelling nice, can double as a cologne
- Prevents beard itch
- Moisturizes skin
- Decreases irritating itch
- Prevents flaking skin
- Prevents skin pores and hair follicles from clogging
The best time to apply beard balm/oil is just after washing your face or immediately after a hot shower, when your pores and follicles are more open to absorb the beard balm/oil and the incredible qualities it offers.
A few drops goes a long way. Start with the base of your beard (your skin) and move toward ends, using your finger tips to massage the oil into it thoroughly. This way your skin also gets the benefit of the oil.Short or long beard, finish with a good combing so that the oil will reach every bit of your beard.
Contains: Argan Oil, Castor Oil, Cedarwood EO, Evening Primrose Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil, Lavender EO, Olive Oil, Peppermint EO, Rosehip Seed Oil, Rosemary EO, Sweet Almond Oil and Vitamin E