- Encourages thicker beard growth
- Hydrates and softens the beard hair
- Tames the hair and can be used as a styling agent
- Gives a healthy sheen to the beard
- Keeps the beard smelling nice, can double as a cologne
- Prevents beard itch
- Moisturizes skin
- Decreases irritating itch
- Prevents flaking skin
- Prevents skin pores and hair follicles from clogging
The best time to apply beard balm/oil is just after washing your face or immediately after a hot shower, when your pores and follicles are more open to absorb the beard balm/oil and the incredible qualities it offers.
Use a dime size amount of the beard balm is enough. Rub between your hands and then distribute it evenly through your beard. While doing that, make sure to smooth any stray hairs and shape your beard in any way you want to.
Contains: Argan Oil, Babassu Oil, Beeswax, Castor Oil, Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil and Vitamin E